Puckett’s Gro. & Restaurant in downtown Franklin, TN is hiring ASSISTANT KITCHEN MANAGER to train within our company for future opportunities. Puckett’s Grocery is a part of the A. Marshall Hospitality family of restaurants, which also includes other Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant locations, Puckett’s Boat House, Scout’s Pub, and Deacon’s New South. We are a growing business and are looking for talented leaders with energetic and positive personalities to contribute to the company’s growth. If you are interested in working for a company whose leadership is hands-on and invested in the development of its people, then we look forward to speaking with you!
- Position: Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Location: 120 4th Avenue South | Franklin, TN | 37064
- Start Date: Immediate
- Status: Full-time
- Hours: Vary – Days, Evenings, Weekends
The Back of House (BOH) Manager is responsible for all kitchen functions including food purchasing, preparation and maintenance of quality standards, sanitation and cleanliness, and training of employees in methods of cooking, preparation, plate presentation, portion, cost control, and sanitation and cleanliness.
- Competitive Wage and Perks
- Bonus Potential: Bonus structure is based on individual employee performance and profitability. This bonus is discretionary and intended as an incentive to contribute towards the common goal of restaurant profitability.
- Excellent Health Benefits Package which includes Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, including the option to enroll in an HSA account.
- Short Term Disability policy which includes partially paid maternity leave for up to 8 weeks.
- Potential Incentive Trip: If the leadership is able to meet their year’s annual set goals, they are eligible for an incentive trip including airfare and board to places like Cabo San Lucas, Telluride CO, and a Caribbean Cruise!
- Two Weeks paid vacation per fiscal year, available after the first 6 months of full-time employment.
- 50% discount for you and your immediate family at your restaurant of employment for in-house food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- 50% discount at any of our affiliated restaurants for in-house food and non-alcoholic beverages and apparel.
- Discounted Rates available for catering services for all of our affiliated restaurants.
- Professional Development Programs: Puckett’s is committed to the ongoing personal and professional wellbeing of its employees. We invest in our employees year-round with ongoing opportunities for development, including ServSafe® training and trips to Chicago, New Orleans, and New York for research and food shows.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in varied kitchen positions including food preparation, line cook, fry cook and expediter.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must pass the federally mandated E-verify process.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
***HOW TO APPLY***
Download an application by clicking here
- Drop by and apply in person
- Apply online via the job application form below
Puckett’s Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender (includes pregnancy or related medical conditions), genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other protected characteristics in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We are drug-free, provide reasonable accommodations where requested and available and participate in the Federal E-Verify process.