The sun is shining, flowers are bloomin’, birds are chirpin’ and it’s finally warm enough to enjoy it all on a patio near you. We love our outside seating at Puckett’s—Boat House, downtown Franklin, 5th & Church and soon-to-be Chattanooga all have outdoor dining options—and we want to spread some #PuckettsLove by making sure y’all do too!
Here are some dos and don’ts to follow for the best patio-sittin’ experience:
- DO order anything off the menu that is season-specific. Made to compliment the hot days of spring + summer or the colder days of fall + winter, it’ll be fresh + oh-so tasty, we promise.
- DON’T forget your sunscreen! We don’t want you to leave lookin’ like a lobster and we know you certainly don’t. Bring your sunglasses too ‘cause nothing is worse than squintin’ your way to a headache.
- DO know the restaurant’s policy on dogs. If dogs are allowed on a patio, make sure yours is well-behaved and friendly.
- DON’T be that person. Y’all all know who we’re talkin’ about here. Be conscientious of your table-neighbors. Don’t blow smoke in their direction, shout your conversations, etc. Be the Southern ladies & gentlemen we know y’all are.
- DO get to know a little bit about your servers. Everyone has a story & voice. Hearing some of theirs might make your day even better!
- DON’T be afraid to try something new. We know, we know… Why would you try something new when you already have somethin’ you love? But branch out, y’all. The new item you order could blow your old favorite out of the water. Don’t knock it till ya try it!
It’s time to soak up the sun, y’all, and enjoy some Southern cookin’ patio-style!