Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant in downtown Pigeon Forge, TN is hiring SERVERS, HOSTS, and BARTENDERS to help open our brand new location!
Puckett’s Pigeon Forge is located at 2480 Parkway, next door to the Incredible Christmas Place and is slated for a Grand Opening in early September. The restaurant — owned by middle Tennessee restaurateur Andy Marshall and known for meat and three plates featuring its signature slow-smoked pork and beef brisket, authentic home-cooked sides, house ground burgers and Southern breakfast dishes — will count Pigeon Forge as its sixth outpost across the state. Other Puckett’s locations include Franklin, Nashville, Columbia, Chattanooga and Murfreesboro, Tenn., plus sister concepts Puckett’s Boat House, Scout’s Pub and Deacon’s New South, also under the A. Marshall Hospitality brand.
If you are interested in working for a company whose leadership is hands-on and invested in the development of its people, then we look forward to speaking with you!
Location: 2480 Parkway| Pigeon Forge, TN | 38763
Start Date: August 8th, 2019
Status: Full-time or Part-time / Exempt and at-will
Hours: Vary – Days, Evenings, Weekends
- Excellent Health Benefits Package for Full-Time Employees which includes Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Opportunity to enroll in a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Potential Incentive Trip: Various sales contests throughout the year, with winners eligible for an incentive trip including airfare and board to places like Cabo San Lucas, Telluride CO, and a Caribbean Cruise!
- 50% Meal Discounts for you and your immediate family
- 50% Discount at any of our affiliated restaurants
- Ongoing Training and Career Advancement Opportunities – Puckett’s Gro. & Restaurant is committed to the ongoing personal and professional wellbeing of its employees. We invest in our employees year-round with ongoing opportunities for development, including ServSafe® training and TABC Certifications.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must pass the federally mandated E-Verify process.
- Must have an Alcoholic Beverage Commission (ABC) serving permit.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food and beverage frequently weighing up to 20 to 30 pounds.
- Must be self-disciplined, take initiative, have leadership skills and must be outgoing.
- Must have a pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving: Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems
Puckett’s Pigeon Forge is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender (includes pregnancy or related medical conditions), genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other protected characteristics in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We are drug-free, provide reasonable accommodations where requested and available and participate in the Federal E-Verify process.
How to Apply
Feel free to come by the restaurant and apply in person at 2480 Parkway. We would love to meet you!
Download our application by clicking the button below and email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, fill out our online application below