Thank y’all for your support as we navigate reopening our restaurants. We remain committed to providing a quality dining experience while prioritizing the health & safety of our guests and employees. Based on state and local guidelines, we have implemented company-wide protocols as we reopen for business and adapt our operations in response to the changing circumstances. Click here to read more about our policies.
Please visit this page often, as we’re making updates on a regular basis!
The buttons below will take you straight to that section of the page.
158 Front St #120, Franklin, TN 37064
Scout’s Pub is now open Sunday 10am-9pm (with brunch available from 10am-2pm), Mon.-Thurs. 11am-9pm and Fri. & Sat. 11am-10pm for dine in, curbside takeout and delivery. Delivery is available from 11-7 pm with $50 minimum purchase.
94 East Main Street, Franklin, TN 37064
Americana Taphouse is now open Sun.-Thurs. 11am-9pm and Fri. & Sat. 11am-10pm for dine in, curbside takeout and delivery through our partners Uber Eats and Delivery Dudes.
Call (615) 790-2309 to place your order for curbside takeout
DEACON’S NEW SOUTH
Deacon’s New South at L&C Tower
401 Church Street Nashville, TN 37219
Deacon’s New South is now open Sunday-Thursday from 4pm-9pm and Friday & Saturday from 4pm-10pm for dine in and curbside takeout.
Call (615) 994-1994 to place your curbside takeout order.
PUCKETT’S GRO. & RESTAURANT
Puckett’s Murfreesboro’s Summer hours are Mon.- Thurs. 11am to 9pm, Friday 11am to 10pm, Saturday 7am to 10pm, and Sun 7am to 9pm
All other locations locations are open Sun.-Thurs. 7am-9pm and Fri. & Sat. 7am-10pm for dine in, curbside takeout and delivery! Delivery is available with $30 minimum purchase.
Puckett’s Franklin – 120 4th Avenue South, Franklin, TN 37064
Puckett’s Nashville – 500 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37219
Puckett’s Columbia – 15 Public Square, Columbia, TN 38401
Puckett’s Chattanooga – 2 W Aquarium Way, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Puckett’s Murfreesboro – 114 North Church Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37130
Puckett’s Pigeon Forge – 2480 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
PUCKETT’S TO GO PACKS
Do you want Puckett’s to come to your neighborhood? We’re arranging Puckett’s To Go Pack delivery days. Free delivery is available for 10 or more to go packs to your neighborhood! Nashville, Murfreesboro, Columbia, Fairview, Thompson’s Station, Bellevue, Nolensville, we’ll come to you!
- If you’re interested text (615) 200-6552 or leave a voicemail. Make sure to leave your name, phone number, email address and location info.
- We will reply between the hours of 11am and 6pm.
- Prepayment will be recommended for the safety of you and our staff. An invoice from Square Payment Processing will be texted or emailed to you once your delivery date and time has been confirmed.
- Puckett’s To Packs are also available for for curbside pickup! Please place those orders online at puckettsgro.alohaonlineorder.com
Puckett’s To Go Pack Menu
|Choose 2 Meats (1 lb. each)|
Pulled Smoked Chicken
Sliced Brisket +4
|Choose 2 Quart Sides|
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Mac ‘n Cheese
|Choose Your Bread|
One Dozen Cajun Corn Cakes
One Dozen Rolls
| Choose Your Add-Ons|
Half Gallon Sweet Tea, Unsweet Tea or Lemonade for $5
Cobbler of the Day (serves 4-6) for $12
Select Beer by the 6-pack
Wine by the Bottle
It has been an honor to serve our team and the community at the AMH Cares Drive-Thru. We have gone through our stock, and in lieu of continuing the drive-thru, we invite those in need and staff members to visit Americana Taphouse, Scout’s Pub, Puckett’s Franklin or Puckett’s Columbia during current hours of operation for a hot meal. If you know of anyone in need please share this information with them.
STAND BY THE STAFF! DIGITALLY TIP
Many have asked how to support us while we navigate COVID-19. We’ve started the A. Marshall Hospitality Staff Relief Fund, and 100% of the money collected will go to our wonderful team members we’ve had to temporarily lay off.
Donate through Venmo or Paypal
Give ‘em a virtual tip. All money collected will go straight to the relief fund!
OUR SAFETY POLICIES
- Many of our locations now offer curbside pickup and delivery to meet the needs of our customers.
- All employees are required to wear well-fitting masks at all times and maintain social distance from guests and other employees as much as possible. At the start of each shift, a symptom and temperature check is required for each employee.
- All indoor and outdoor seating has been modified for social distancing and tables are marked to show which ones are available to seat.
- Our menus are now available digitally via QR code or as a single-use, paper menu upon request.
- We remain vigilant in our sanitation practices. All high-touch items are disinfected between every use (i.e., salt & pepper, condiments, pens, etc). Common areas such as doors and restrooms are cleaned frequently and thoroughly.
Click here to learn more about The Tennessee Pledge and how businesses are opening back up across our state.